PLTA - DAY ON THE HILL
The Pennsylvania Land Title Association (PLTA) is planning a Day on the Hill in Harrisburg on April 18, 2017. You are cordially invited to join PLTA Officers and your colleagues to visit your local legislators to educate them on our industry. Legislation in Harrisburg can impact how we do our business. Without your input or information from you, Legislators may enact legislation that negatively impacts the title industry. This is prime time to get in front of our local legislators!
Lunch will be provided at the Crisci Associates office.
1. Schedule your visits with your local legislators (focus on the legislators for home and work addresses) Search online: http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/legis/home/findyourlegislator/index.cfm
2. Meet at 204 State Street Harrisburg, PA 17101, at 9am on April 18, 2017 (light refreshments to be served).
3. Obtain packets from PLTA officials which will include a map of the Capitol and instructions from our PLTA Lobbyist
4. Make your visits!
5. Return to 204 State Street, throughout the day and for lunch (sponsored by PLTA), and complete reports on your visits.
Please contact Robin Kelsh or email@example.com at the PLTA Offices to participate in this important event or if you need assistance contacting your legislators.
Please include the following information:
- Your name
- Your home address & work address
- A phone number and email address where you can most easily be reached.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be a part of this important event!